- Issuing Bank – issues the credit or debit cards
- Card Brands – work with governments to establish the rules applicable to credit and debit cards such as acceptance, security, and interchange rates
- Processors – provides the hardware and software necessary to process electronic payment transactions
- Payment Gateway – integrates the payment technology such as terminals, shopping carts, etc. to the card processing networks
- Sponsor Bank – distributes the appropriate funds to the merchant, the Automated Clearing House (ACH) payments to the processor, the payment to the card brands, and their share of the interchange fees to the issuing bank
The interchange fee is the amount charged by banks to the merchant whenever they process a debit or credit payment for a customer’s transaction.
Likewise, it increases your customers’ confidence in your brand, therefore, building your company’s good reputation.
- Europay MasterCard Visa (EMV) – has security features that protect you from data card skimming and duplication
- NFC Payments – transaction requires the customer’s mobile device and an NFC reader only
- Quick and Easy Setup – All you need to start using your wireless credit card processing terminal is to connect the terminal to your internet connection.
- Express Transactions – Compared to traditional credit card terminals that use dial-up internet, wireless terminals connect to Wi-Fi internet. Thus, you can send and receive data at a rapid rate.
- Handy Device – Wireless terminals are compact and lightweight. You can take them anywhere, making them ideal for businesses that are always on the go.
- Expanded business proficiency and improved customer commitment.
- 24/7 account access
- Easy to manage
- It is easy to integrate with other business tools and operations.
- Clover POS gives customers a variety of devices, software, and accessories to make their day-to-day operations robust and highly efficient.
- Clover POS allows businesses to collect payments through credit, debit, and gift cards. They can also accept NFC and mobile payments.
- Clover POS helps with order management—taking orders for inhouse, pickup, or delivery.
- Clover POS allows you to store customer data such as their birthdays, transaction history, etc. so you can continue to engage them.
- Clover POS gives you the ability to manage your team anytime.
The Clover Flex has a long-lasting battery that could last for at least eight hours in one charge, enough for a day’s operation.
Yes, even though it’s small, the Clover Mini is a full POS system. It’s a standalone credit card processing terminal device that can also perform POS and business management functions.
Dejavoo is one of the most trusted names when it comes to payment processing equipment. We carry their countertop, wireless, Android, pin pad, and Z1 MPOS terminals. We also have their Android registers.
- Yellow Dog
- Repeat Returns