Wireless Credit Card Processing
Wireless technology is everywhere nowadays—yes, even when it comes to processing payments with your credit card.
Wireless credit card processing allows merchants to process payments wherever, whenever. This is very useful for businesses that operate in a mobile environment such as repair services, food carts, sporting events, etc.
Proudly can help you find the perfect wireless credit card processing solution for your business’ needs.
What You Need To Know About Wireless Credit Card Processing
How It Works
- When a customer tries to make a payment, the merchant slides their card into the wireless credit card terminal and encodes the total amount of the purchase. This information is securely sent to Proudly via a radio tower.
- Proudly submits the transaction data to the customer’s issuing bank. This process is done to verify the card as well as to set aside the amount to be paid to the merchant.
- The issuing bank either approves or declines the transaction.
- The information about the transaction is sent back to the mobile credit card machine. This may take about 10 seconds, depending on the network used by the merchant.
- At the end of each business day, the merchant manually or automatically “settles” the batch of transactions. This allows the funds to be transferred from the issuing bank and deposited into the merchant’s account.
Quick and Easy Setup
All you need to start using your wireless credit card processing terminal is to connect the terminal to your internet connection. Easy as pie, right? You don’t need to be a techie to figure it out. When you begin a transaction, you simply swipe the customer’s card and wait for the approval, which only takes a couple of seconds.
The great thing about technology is it can only go faster as it develops. Compared to traditional credit card terminals that use dial-up internet, wireless terminals connect to Wi-Fi internet. Thus, you can send and receive data at a rapid rate. This is good for you and for your customers as well.
Wireless terminals are compact and lightweight. You can take them anywhere, making them ideal for businesses that are always on the go. It’s good to note that the functionalities and features of wireless terminals are the same as traditional terminals, too.
A Leader in Credit Card Processing
Proudly is a tried and trusted name in credit card processing. We help merchants find a secure payment solution for their business, and at the same time, provide a great opportunity for them to give to their chosen cause by taking auto-contributions for every transaction made using our system.
A Leader in Credit Card Processing guarantees simple, quick, and efficient wireless credit card processing that will give you the competitive edge you need!